Eat to Lead
With Luci Gabel the author of Eat to Lead—as your teacher, coach and leader.
Are you ready to feel your energy soar
and be more positive and productive all day from better food habits?
If so, it's high time you get attention and inspiration from an expert.
Focus on the healthy details that really count, learn how to make decisions based on food science (not advertisement and marketing), and get faster, longer-lasting results that change your life for the better, forever.
Learn How To:
Increase your energy
- Eat meals that help you to stay energized through the day and into the evening
- Get rid of your afternoon slump without having to drink more coffee
- Reclaim the energy of your youth, and be a more powerful and inspirational leader
Improve your Brain Health
- Increase your decision-making ability, creativity, & thinking capacity
- Eat foods that support your brain’s productivity, agility, and longevity
- Get rid of stress eating & sugar craving
- Support your optimal hormone balance
Feel strong and powerful in your body
- Support your body with food through every decade
- Radiate confidence with a good physique and a clear mind
- Support a strong immune system
Optimize your Leadership Potential
- Enhance your ability to make good decisions, be innovative, and inspiring to others
- Learn how food affects your energy, mood sleep, stress, brain health, and physique
- Be a leader even if you don't have a title
As an added bonus, we’ll myth-bust the fads!
You'll find out:
- If intermittent fasting is a good idea
- Whether carbohydrates are okay to eat
- If high fat diets are good for your brain
- Whether cleanses work
- How current fads affect your leadership impact
What You'll Get
- 6 Weeks of correspondence from Luci, to support you in reading Eat to Lead and making new food choices that best support your optimal body, brain and leadership abilities, and making fast changes that last.
- Lifetime access to the private, members-only website with:
- Luci's personal weekly nutrition strategy that will save you time and money.
Luci's treasure trove of personal, favorite recipes.
Journal pages to collect critical data on yourself, and document progress and successes
*Motivation to keep moving forward with your goals.
*Knowledge, skills and ability to make food decisions that improve your capacity to be a better leader, decision maker, communicator and motivator, forever.
- *In as little as six weeks you'll gain a high performance edge with healthy food habits.
Please note: you need to select "accept marketing emails" from Luci to get the correspondence that will lead you through your Eat to Lead experience!
*None of these outcomes are guaranteed, although they are common among people who read the whole book, take action according to what they learn, and are consistent in their action.